The International Knowledge Management Institute (KM Institute) is an educational institution and trade association that was formed in 2004 and incorporated in the Commonwealth of Virginia, USA in 2005. However, the Institute’s KM training/society roots date back to 1998 when the prototype for today’s KM Certification program was delivered by future KMI personnel. In addition, the first KM Community/Chapter was founded in Washington DC by KM Institute affiliates and volunteers.
The KM Institute:
Tricentis’ unique model-based approach to software test automation enables enterprises to achieve unprecedented automation rates (>90%) while maximizing business risk coverage (>95%).Tricentis’ solution encompasses market-leading model based test design and planning, test data provisioning, automation for end-to-end testing of modern applications across web, mobile, .Net, Java, and several legacy technologies.
Tricentis delivers a 10X improvement over traditional script based testing solutions and is poised to disrupt the $60B annual spend on software testing services which are primarily delivered via outsourced manual testing.
A.J. Rhem & Associates has partnered with VMEdu to expand its training offerings to include a variety of certifications and preparatory courses.
VMEdu is a leader in the professional training and certification industry, offering its partners a variety of certifications and preparatory courses that cater to professionals, and to individuals who intend to enhance their knowledge and skills.
Together with VMEdu, AJRA will now expand its training to include:
- Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC™)
- Scrum Developer Certifed (SDC™)
- Scrum Master Certified (SMC™)
- SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™)
- Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™)
- Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC™)
- Prep courses in Certification Exams:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- ITIL® Foundation Certification
- COBIT®5 Foundation Certification