Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is a globally reputed and recognized certification in the field of Project Management. The Project Management Institute (PMI), the world’s leading association of Project Management Professionals, issues PMP certification.
About the PMI®
The Project Management Institute PMI® is the world’s leading not-for-profit project management professional association. PMI® supports over half a million members in 170 countries worldwide. PMI® members are individuals practicing and studying project management in many different industry areas.
PMI® has become, and continues to be, the leading professional association in project management.
Certifications offered by PMI®
PMI offers a comprehensive certification program for project practitioners of all education and skill levels.
PMI certifications ensure that you and your projects excel.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)SM
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
Benefits of being a PMP®
There are many benefits of PMP certification, a few are listed below:
- Globally recognized and respected certification. With a 12% increase in PMP®/CAPM® certifications every year, this is the industry standard for Project Managers.
- PMP certification recognizes your expertise in Project Management. PMP certification shows current and potential employers that you have a solid foundation of project management knowledge.
- You will be a member of one of the most prestigious professional groups. By attaining the PMP certification, your name will be included in the largest and most prestigious group of certified Project Management Professionals.
- Better salary. Project Managers with PMP certification earn a higher salary than those who do not have the certification.
- Better job opportunities. Requirements for qualified Project Managers expected to increase in the future. This means the job market for PMP Certified managers will get better.
- Globally recognized by leading companies: The PMP certification is endorsed by leading companies. In fact, they encourage their Project Managers to have the PMP certification.
Visit www.pmi.org for further information about the benefits of the PMP certification.